Digital SuperCat https://www.digitalsupercat.com is a privately held full-service creative marketing agency headquartered in Ontario, California. As a provider in the marketing industry, Digital SuperCat provides agency quality creative solutions for many small businesses and startups around North America.
Are you comfortable, and excel, in a fast-paced environment where the highest standards of excellence are expected? Do you know how to have fun at work, and bring enthusiasm, dedication and a collaborative spirit to build and maintain a workplace that is unique and hugely diverse-culturally driven? You wouldn't settle for delivering anything less than five-star customer service? Have a high level of understanding what, when, and whom to communicate will enable this role to achieve a great level of success? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then we are looking for you.
The Workplace Operations Manager is responsible to nurture a collaborative and supportive team environment across functions. The Workplace Operations Manager is responsible for the successful daily operations of the Airbnb office(s) within their remit. This includes delivery of programs which may include:
- Space planning and space management, including strategic planning and tactical moves/shuffles
- Managing small projects including efficiency improvements, office alterations & repairs, normal moves, adds and changes
- Managing vendors including janitorial, mail/courier, landscaping, preventive maintenance, office supplies
- Advocating for the Food Program with leadership and stakeholders.
- Safety & Security (including Reception services):
- Working closely with the Safety & Security Coordinator to ensure their program is delivered successfully in the office
- Acting as an onsite representative of the Safety & Security Team in times of crisis if no Safety & Security Team member is present
- Advocating for the Safety & Security Program with local leadership and stakeholders.
- Providing the Safety & Security Team with feedback about how the program is received in country.
- Serve as the single point of contact for all things related to office space.
- Understand our customers’ strategies and expectations and deliver a relevant solution. Where National Programs are missing the mark inform leadership and stakeholders of the opportunities to improve.
Leadership & Management:
- Ensure efficient delivery utilizing an effective balance of internal employees and service providers.
- Provide leadership and guidance to both internal employees and service providers in decision-making processes that drive customer value.
- Lead, mentor, and develop team members – while respecting the subject matter expertise that they and their team bring to the table.
- Develop and monitor operational budgets for both internal and contracted resources; responsible for operational performance of service providers.
- Accountable for budgets.
- Work with Digital SuperCat Workplace functional leads to develop consistent, reliable practices to deliver high quality, productive, safe workplace environments.
Key Performance Measurements:
- Establish a high performance and continuous improvement culture driven by key performance metrics (KPIs), benchmarking and sharing of best practices.
- Ability to strategically scale the Workplace team to support future growth.
- A high level of understanding in what, when, and whom to communicate will enable this role to achieve a great level of success.
- A Bachelor Degree is preferred
- Minimum 7 years experience in managing a high-profile operational team within an Integrated Facilities Management environment or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to lead external service providers
- Strong technical knowledge of Contract Management
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed, with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to execute tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Work effectively in a matrix organization
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Digital SuperCat, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Digital SuperCat, complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Digital SuperCat, expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Digital SuperCat's team partners' to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated.